6.21.2012

Bonjour!


Good Morning!
Being as today will not be a filming day might as well rite a lengthy blog post….or many little ones! Lol
I would first like to draw your attention to the Blog itself; it has undergone a makeover giving it a more vintage/girly feel to it. I have accumulated a few black and white photos (displayed to your left) and some fashion spreads (to the right). I don’t know about you, but I, for one, am very pleased with the outcome. I hope to continue posting new pictures with every blog post ( or perhaps just allow a certain amount of posts to be displayed at a time) so that the pictures continue as you scroll. Hopefully (crossing my fingers), the next few posts will be all creative/writing. I’m trying really hard to get back into the swing of things; Maybe a few random posts here and there. So just stay tuned I guess!
                                                            Ta ta for now! 

1 comment:

  1. You've excelled on the background. I love it. Those pictures are just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete