6.27.2012

Jumbled Bowl


Hello world, it’s been a while. Unless you’re subscribed and follow all my social media in which case, hello again! I haven’t been in much of a writing mood lately but I must coax myself into trying. I can’t but sit on my bum the whole day and somehow wait for inspiration to strike, ha, there’s a greater chance of me being hit by a bolt of electricity. Sigh, life is just one big ole bowl of weird isn’t it? It seems that every little piece of it is jumbled within that glass container, colors and shades all intermixed. It takes time and one’s own will to sort through life and organize the mess, but once it’s filed and the cabinet is shut, everything’s much easier to find. I think that’s what I need to start doing; sort through the clutter to then find clarity.
Well, that’s all I have to say for now.
Au revoir!
Ps: is this font difficult to read? If so, would you prefer a more basic font?

No comments:

Post a Comment