5.28.2013

gooses

Yes, it's one of THOSE posts
you know, the rambly ones?!

sigh so 18 tomorrow
doesn't really feel any different
haha
DAMN you society for telling me when to grow up,
i stick my tongue out at you!

Also, school is doing one of these
______________________________________________

see that line?? up there? yea it's called DRAAAAAG
Damn you school
i too stick my tongue out at you

I feel like im being taken away from my fellow duckies and dumped in a weird pond filled with geese!

(gooses sounds a lot better, get on that Webster's dictionary)

ahhh teen years are soo...frustrating! Thankfully, we have aquired the inter-webs...which of course i blame for a great many things. But i love you too much and so i will not sick my tongue out at you..i promise.

okay, i shall go, i really want to start reading "why we broke up"

too doo looo

i will leave you with a parting gift



No comments:

Post a Comment