10.18.2013

Clinique Airbrush Concealer | 01 Fair







I have just discovered this post in the "Draft" folder and have decided to post it. LilyPebbles's new blog-post has inspired me to continue my beauty reviews on here along with my occasional rambles, i hope that's alright! 

Clinique's Airbrush concealer  ( $19.50 for 0.05 oz ) Is an illuminating product that can be used on the high points of the face in order to bring light to them and diffuse any imperfections. Shade 01 is more suited for fair to light skins while the other two shades may work for medium to tan skins. Although the color range is not that large, the product is rather sheer and may work on a large range of tones. I myself have used the medium shade as a corrector although it is way too dark to be used as an illuminating pen. It is a rather inexpensive option as compared to the famous Touche eclat or even my much loved Givenchy Mister Light. It has absolutely no shimmer and is well suited for those with sensitive skin. I would suggest dropping by your nearest Sephora/department store and give them all a try, seeing which shade works best for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment