The perfect do for that dirty hair
- Comb Through it ( if you can )
- Spray in some dry shampoo or texturizing product to help everything look a little nicer.
- Ruffle it up, add some volume! (mostly for the ponytail bit, not so much the top.)
- Brush those locks back ( tilting your head back will help you get a higher pony)
- Secure it with one elastic ( if you have hair as long as mine, you may need two)
- Brush away the fly-aways
- Give a little twist
- Et voila!
We can all do this in our sleep, O'Hail the high ponytail and a shout out to the top knots!
I do not cleanse my skin in the mornings, i know, don't kill me!
I find that a nice splash of cold water does the trick!
I do, however, slather on the skincare!
- Kora Organics Citrus Mist
- Aesop Parsley Seed Serum
- Kora Organics Rose-hip Oil
- MyChelle Coconut Sunscreen
- Rosebud Salve