2.02.2014

Wreck This Journal







Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith A book i have been meaning to purchase for quite a few years now and finally picked up after Bunny started her new series called Wreck it Wednesdays 

To some, like my father, waisting $15 on a book you're just going to spill coffee on is rather silly, but i think otherwise.

Leafing through these pages can inspire new ideas and push you out of your comfort zone. Plus, it is also something you can work on to pass the time. I enjoy the idea of the book being something that may take years to complete and will help me to discover a bit more on how i think.

For example: i looked through the entire book more than once and began the pages out of order.

My Analysis:

  1. My actions are emotionally based 
  2. I like to know what's coming before it happens 
The above shots are the only pages I've begun thus far but there is a long way to go. 

My Barnes and Noble was not carrying this journal so i popped by a local bookstore and purchased it there. I'm having fun doodling in this bad boy and i hope you give it a shot. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I would love to have a wreck this journal. I learned yesterday that my friend calls her diary her ramblings journal, which I also thought was really cute!

    ReplyDelete