3.01.2014

Things My Professors Say



" Dirty Water of your vagina cleanse"
                                                  - Prof. Fairichild (when speaking of the word 'douche' )



"That's why it's important to have friends, to save on kleenex"
                                                  - Prof. Graham ( when lecturing on attatchment needs)


" Isn't every poet a liar?"
                                                  - Prof. Wyman ( When discussing the character 'Smurov' in The Eye)



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I think I'm going to have to start noting down some of the things my lecturers come out with too!

    I'm rather jealous that you're taking a class on Nabokov! I'll definitely check out those stories - thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem!

      And yes, i don't think people notice just how funny they are until you end up writing down the things they say!

      Delete