4.15.2014

library!




I stopped by the library today to borrow looking for Alaska since i will be writing a paper on Alaska Young for my psych class and had left my copy back home....

But, while i was there, i happened to pass by their book store..

ALL THE PAPERBACKS WERE A DOLLAR!!

So things happened...



A collectors edition of Lolita $3.50

I have this in paperback and do not regret picking up this edition one bit!
I'm currently taking a class on Nabokov so couldn't help but grab it!! I'm thinking i may collect Lolita in all different versions and just have a row of beautiful unique editions one day!


One Day by David Nicholls

Floating around BookTube and it was a dollar...so i got it.....muahahah


I've never read harry potter..

i know i know

seen most of the movies though

the books just seemed so intimidating when i was a child..

i have made it my life's goal to get beautiful used paperback copies of the entire series and then embark on the wizarding journey.


Chocolat by Joanne Harris

My friend hubert and i recently swapped book lists and he mentioned this book. I trust his judgement, saw it on the shelf, and didn't think twice. My roommate has reported that the movie was awesome and can we just....Johnny Depp...



That's it! I know, so many book posts...

that's okay, books are da bomb!

Let me know in the comments if you prefer old or new books.

I'm a sucker for a spankin' new cover with an untouched spine, but a part of me enjoys yellowed pages and that bookish smell!


3 comments:

  1. Chocolat!!!! Yay!!!! Harry Potter!!!!! I love Harry Potter. I have them all in paperback!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're beautiful!! just need to get my hands on books 1 and 2 now...

      Delete
    2. Hopefully you find them in the used formats you want!!

      Delete