- Mandarins - i've been obsessed with them lately, they are fresh and delicious!
- Coconut Oil - The king of all oils. I use it as a make-up remover, shaving cream, hair mask, and will soon use it for some oil pulling.
- Mangoes - these look and smell divine. Mangoes are my favorite fruit mm mm
- Grapes - they are best served frozen
- Hazelnuts - great snack!
- Dried mandarin slices - need i say more?
- Mochi ice-cream - i bought this just to try but they melted int he car :(
- Candied Ginger - tastes like ginger ale. so sweet and delectable!
- Baguette - to start the morning off right
Target is a black hole. I went in there for sweatpants and came out with these instead. (not pictured - pizza-hut pizza, it was Delicious.)
- Stacy's Pita Chips- the best crunchy snack ever!
- Pretzel Sticks - my potato chip alternative although i'm sure they're probably just as bad
- Croissants - i wasn't thinking, this was an impulse buy. Just imagine them toasted with melted cheese inside...
- Afrin Nosedrops - i had ran out of these, by nose is so congested!
- Paper Towns - I can't pass down john green and this was 20% off!
Bookstores are my paradise. I've been meaning to pick up a few children's classics as well as a couple of books that have been floating around the Book-Tube Community.
- A game of Thrones ( A song of Ice and Fire #1 ) : I have the DVD's lying about back home because my father is absolutely obsessed with this series. I decided to finally pick up the books before taking the plunge and watching them on HBO, i'm so excited!
- The Secret Garden - One of the few children's books i purchased. I've actually never read it but i heard it is absolutely wondrous!
- Anne of Green Gables
- El Principito (The little prince) - i reached for this one in Spanish so that i could read it to my grandma and we could enjoy it together.
- The Virgin Suicides - another classic, i haven't seen the film (although i know a bit of the plot) but it seems to be a lot of peoples favorites so fingers crossed i like it!
Let me know if you've been to trader joes and feel free to share some of the books you're excited to read down in the comments!