4.05.2014

Trader Joe's, Target and Barnes&Noble



  • Mandarins -  i've been obsessed with them lately, they are fresh and delicious!
  • Coconut Oil - The king of all oils. I use it as a make-up remover, shaving cream, hair mask, and will soon use it for some oil pulling.
  • Mangoes - these look and smell divine. Mangoes are my favorite fruit mm mm
  • Grapes - they are best served frozen
  • Hazelnuts - great snack! 
  • Dried mandarin slices - need i say more?
  • Mochi ice-cream - i bought this just to try but they melted int he car :( 
  • Candied Ginger - tastes like ginger ale. so sweet and delectable! 
  • Baguette - to start the morning off right




Target is a black hole. I went in there for sweatpants and came out with these instead. (not pictured - pizza-hut pizza, it was Delicious.)



  •  Stacy's Pita Chips- the best crunchy snack ever!
  • Pretzel Sticks - my potato chip alternative although i'm sure they're probably just as bad
  • Croissants - i wasn't thinking, this was an impulse buy. Just imagine them toasted with melted cheese inside...
  • Afrin Nosedrops - i had ran out of these, by nose is so congested! 
  • Paper Towns - I can't pass down john green and this was 20% off! 


Bookstores are my paradise. I've been meaning to pick up a few children's classics as well as a couple of books that have been floating around the Book-Tube Community.


  • A game of Thrones ( A song of Ice and Fire #1 ) : I have the DVD's lying about back home because my father is absolutely obsessed with this series. I decided to finally pick up the books before taking the plunge and watching them on HBO, i'm so excited! 
  • The Secret Garden - One of the few children's books i purchased. I've actually never read it but i heard it is absolutely wondrous! 
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • El Principito (The little prince) - i reached for this one in Spanish so that i could read it to my grandma and we could enjoy it together. 
  • The Virgin Suicides - another classic, i haven't seen the film (although i know a bit of the plot) but it seems to be a lot of peoples favorites so fingers crossed i like it! 

Let me know if you've been to trader joes and feel free to share some of the books you're excited to read down in the comments!





6 comments:

  1. The Virgin Suicides is one of my favorite books… the movie doesn't have anything on the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm really excited to start reading it!

      Delete
  2. I love Target with a passion! I don't know why, but I do. Ooh books, I love books. The Virgin Suicides sounds really interesting, I am so adding it to my list of books. I read Paper Towns!!! Tell me when you read it so we can talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? i just get lost among all the wonderfulness that is target i just want to sTAy in there forever!

      Yes ahh books eeeeeeee

      i'm super duper excited to dive into the virgin suicides and paper towns has been on my list for quite some time. Once i read it the first thing i'll do is bombard your cellphone. no worries :D

      Delete
  3. OMG, LOVE THIS! <3
    xxxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete