8.23.2014

A rough patch

Hello Everybody!


I know I haven’t posted anything in quite some time, but that is because I’m going through a rough patch. I’ve moved back in to college, and school begins this Monday. My schedule is jam packed and my mental health has been pretty awful lately. All I’ve done is cry and remain in a state of panic. I have scheduled an appointment with a school therapist in order to get some help. Doing normal things like shower and eat have become extremely difficult, so focusing on my blog and YouTube is completely out of the question.  I’ve done some stats homework to get my mind off of things but it’s still hard to not sulk and become depressed in the silence. Just know that I’m going through an extremely difficult time and just cannot produce any content as of yet. Once I start to feel better, and my schedule gets sorted, I will back on track. But, as for now, I will be leaving you all with a temporary goodbye. It may take a couple of weeks or even months but hopefully I’ll be back posting and uploading videos in no time. Until then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment