8.04.2014

July

Hello everybody!!
I realize I never finished days in July, and for that I am sorry. I was feeling rather ill and just not in the blogging mood towards the end of July. But, I did manage to write the month a quick letter before it was over.
“Dear July,
    You’re nearing the end. Soon you will be gone and I don’t think I’m ready for that. You’re end marks a new beginning. A return to a new year of school. Hotter days and new experiences.  I loved you July, and I’m sad you’re almost over. But I hope to see you again soon, with new stories and renewed wonder. “

hope all of your July’s were blissful and hopefully we can do this again next year. Perhaps we’ll keep it at every other day in July. haha

ALSO! Merci Vendredi will be right back on schedule, don’t think I’ve forgotten! I just needed a little break to get back into the swing of things. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment